- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for this award and link to them. (Although I have only eight.)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here you go – seven random facts about me –
1. I mud wrestled one summer in college, winning 79 bouts, no losses, one agreed upon draw. A good way to make $300 bucks a week with your clothes (or bathing suit) on.
2. One summer I rescued almost a dozen litters (3-4 kits in each) of feral kittens in time to get them adopted before their feralness was permanent. Another half dozen ferals were safely trapped, fixed and released forming a stable and non-reproducing colony. Three abandoned housecats were found new homes.
3. Vanilla is my favorite and I like both caramel and hot fudge on my ice cream.
4. My childhood nickname at camp was Beanie-Four-Eyes. I did not like that name. My college ROTC nickname was SGT Rock. I did like that nickname.
5. The first two dishes my mother taught me to cook were poached fish and rice pudding.
6. I have married the same woman three times.
7. I was born at the civilized and convenient time of ten am, on a Monday morning.
And now – Bloggers I nominate: